Code: TRZ0313 | 3 available
UPS Air Mail
tomorrow Friday 27/11/2020
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Thyme, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Juniper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Salt, Hyacinth, Cardamom, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Oxygen
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Cedar, Red Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody