Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb BloomEau de Toilette for Women
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb BloomIngredients
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom Eau de Toilette and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pomegranate
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mountain Air, Jasmine, Freesia, Damask Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.