|all skin types
|all skin types
|high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
|Does not contain
|without comedogenic ingredients, microplastic free
What child wouldn’t love summer and want to spend all day outside by the water? But the strong rays of the sun can easily damage their sensitive skin. Once you use the Weleda Sun SPF 30 baby sun lotion with UV-reflective mineral filters, however, the skin gets reliable protection instantly. Not only will it not burn or irritate but, thanks to the coconut oil and shea butter, it will also stay nourished and moisturised.
- is effective straight after application
- protects children’s skin against UV radiation
- provides the necessary nutrients
- delivers an intense dose of hydration
- SPF 30 – protects the skin against the negative effects of sunlight
- mineral UV filters without nanoparticles – prevents UV damage to the skin
- organic coconut oil, shea butter – nourish the skin and keep it hydrated
How to apply:
Before heading outdoors, apply a generous amount of Weleda Sun lotion to the skin all over the body, including the face, and rub in thoroughly. Repeat the application regularly throughout the day, especially after bathing, towel drying or physical activity that causes perspiration.
Weleda’s unscented calendula oil is perfect for removing sand and sunscreen residue from the skin. Just use either a clean tissue or a piece of cotton wool to apply it.
Complete ingredients list
WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, STEARIC ACID, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, LACTIC ACID, HYDROGENATED RAPESEED OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM CAPROYL/LAUROYL LACTYLATE, ALUMINA
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- Apply the sunscreen product before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
Weleda represents the true harmony of humanity with nature. Its wide range of certified natural cosmetics helps to improve, restore and maintain people’s health. They contribute to physical wellbeing and support personal development. Weleda was founded in 1921 as a pharmaceutical laboratory with its own medicinal plant garden.
It gradually developed into a globally successful health and beauty company which is now represented in over 50 countries. All Weleda products are manufactured exclusively using natural ingredients without artificial preservatives. In the vast majority of cases the raw materials are obtained from organic sources.
Weleda shampoos, targeted skin care and Weleda baby products are therefore highly effective yet gentle, as well as representing a path to a more harmonious lifestyle. Weleda cosmetics mean real love and respect for nature.