- About the brand
Description Annick Goutal Eau du SudIngredients
Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Eau de Toilette is a very sensual and addictive scent which both you and those around you will fall in love with!
- citrus fragrance
- an aromatic scent
- unisex fragrance – for men and women
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lime, Lemongrass, Jasmine, Mint
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Lichen, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Annick Goutal
Annick Goutal fragrance | Before turning to perfumery, Annick Goutal was a successful pianist and a model. Her first fragrance was introduced in 1980 and designed by the master perfumer Henri Sorsan. The first three Annick Goutal perfumes, Folavril, Passion and Eau d’Hadrien, have clearly shown Goutal’s vision and talent. She opened a boutique in Saint Germain and her brand became one of the most popular niche perfume houses.
Every single Annick Goutal fragrance is unique, inspired by an important person or aspect of Goutal’s life. Many customers confirm that once you try an Annick Goutal perfume, you’ll instantly become a fan. The inimitable Eau d’Hadrien has for instance become one of Madonna’s favourite fragrances. Goutal’s perfumes are popular among fashion editors, designers and other creative people.
Since Annick Goutal’s death in 1999, her daughter Camille has been carrying her legacy and running the family business. New Goutal fragrances are being designed by Isabelle Doyen.