This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Antonio Puig Quorum SilverIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Antonio Puig Quorum Silver Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- spicy fragrance
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Cardamom, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Antonio Puig
The company’s seminal event took place in 1980, when Antonio Puig signed an agreement with the Carolina Herrera brand to create and sell their fragrances and the company’s success spread to the fashion industry, where other fashion brands also demanded their perfect skill of creating unique scents. Antonio Puig also produces fragrances for many celebrities which then bear their name, such as one of the first fragrances by Antonio Banderas or one of the most recent fragrances by Shakira.
In conclusion, we have to say that Antonio Puig is a true master in translating the spirit and style of individual fashion brands into the world of perfumes.