- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Emporio HeIngredients
Giorgio Armani Emporio He is a woody green fragrance for men who look for a classic manly product in combination with modern elements and trends. Just like its owner, Emporio He draws inspiration from nature where it gets the energy and strength to overcome obstacles. Not afraid of anything, it's determined and stylish! Later, an essence of cashmere wood develops to draw the attention of those around you, while subtones of white amber make you smell perfect and sensual for a very long time.
The perfumes by Giorgio Armani attract their clients to luxurious and precise fragrances in beautiful flacons. Emporio He was created in 1998 and next year it received a prestigious FIFI award. Experience this combination of proven classics and modern elements. Enjoy Giorgio Armani Emporio He and become an energetic man who's determined and stylish!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Tangerine, Cardamom, Lemon, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Green Apple, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Cyclamen, Nutmeg, Orris, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka Beans, Lichen
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.