You save 37%
- Shade 51 Light vanilla 30 ml
- Shade 50,5 Light Ivory 30 ml
- Shade 50 Rose ivory 30 ml
- Shade 52,5 Rose Beige 30 ml
- Shade 51,5 Rose Vanilla 30 ml
- Shade 52 Vanilla 30 ml
- Shade 53 Light beige 30 ml
- Shade 55,5 Honey 30 ml
- Shade 54 Beige 30 ml
- Shade 55 Dark beige 30 ml
- Shade 56,5 Maple 30 ml
- Shade 56 Light bronze 30 ml
- Shade 57 Bronze 30 ml
- Shade 58 Caramel 30 ml
- Shade 57,5 Golden Caramel 30 ml
- Shade 59 Amber 30 ml
- Shade 60 Dark Amber 30 ml
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Bourjois Healthy MixCharacteristics
The Bourjois Healthy Mix illuminating foundation ensures a perfectly unified and fresh look. The product is full of vitamins and nourishing ingredients which provide lasting hydration and nourishment.
- flawless appearance for up to 16 hours
- medium coverage, evens out skin tone and doesn’t clog pores
- crystal pigments reflect the light and give your skin a healthy glow
- light texture goes on easily and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- free radicals protect skin from external factors
- vitamins C, E and B5 – for a healthy, glowing look
- apricot extract – brightens up your skin
- ginger extract – evens out skin tone
- watermelon extract – provides lasting hydration
- apple extract – for a youthful appearance
How to apply:
Apply to clean skin using a sponge, a foundation brush, or your fingertips, and blend out.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- glowy, moisturizing
- Foundation shade
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.