BurberryBrit Sheer Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 73%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
Description Burberry Brit SheerIngredients
Great Britain has given the world a mass of greatness. From The Beatles, afternoon tea, Rolls-Royce and Harry Potter to the rock band Queen or Burberry and its iconic trenchcoat. This timeless staple also inspired the Burberry Brit Sheer Eau de Toilette for women, which is as pleasant and joyful as the first rays of sunshine that strike your skin.
- a fresh, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- ideal for everyday wear in warmer weather
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with juicy accords of tangerine, yuzu, sweet litchi and pineapple leaf. After a while, an elegant bouquet will bloom right in front of you, revealing delicate peonies and peach blossoms that are complemented by sweet pear. The base notes of the composition consist of white musk and light wood, which give the Eau de Toilette depth and femininity.
Story of the fragrance
The Burberry Brit Sheer floral fragrance was introduced in 2015. Its bottle is decorated with a light check design that has been typical of the brand since 1920. It first appeared on the lining of the iconic trenchcoat, which is still in demand to this day.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Litchi, Yuzu, Pineapple Leaf
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nashi, Peach Blossom, Pink Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.