Cacharel Lou LouEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Cacharel Lou LouIngredients
Cacharel Lou Lou is a distinctive oriental-floral perfume perfectly suitable mainly for cold autumn and winter weather when it can develop undisturbed. Created in 1987, it has become one of the best-selling perfumes.
The composition of Lou Lou is based on the magic aroma of Tahitian flower Tiaré. At first, the essence of this beautiful flower is refreshed by the fruity aroma of bergamot and spiced up by the aroma of anise and nutmeg flower. Its heart is surrounded by a big number of aromas of other flowers, while its base is formed by vanilla, sandal wood, musk, and cedar to make the fragrance deep and fine and to emphasize its oriental character.
The resulting composition is very distinctive and evokes various emotions, but definitely not indifference. Lou Lou is thus a very controversial perfume, and thanks to its oriental character it's also mysterious and provocative, making a dangerous and seductive impression. This aroma perfectly attacks all your senses.
And it's directly designed for the women who like to cause a sensation. When wearing this perfume, you'll feel sexy and just irresistible. The aura of mysteriousness surrounding it makes this perfume even more attractive, and the aroma emphasizes sensuality and passion.
This aroma is ideal for daily use during the day or in the evening. Lou Lou will put you in the spotlight so it's suitable rather for social events when it turns you into a true star.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lily, Jasmine, Violet, Mimosa, Iris, Cinnamon, Plum, Anise, Black Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Orange Tree Blossom, Heliotrope, Orris, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.