Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2020 Eau de Toilette Unisex
You save 54%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2020Ingredients
All the colours, aromas, and emotions of the summer have come together to form CK One Summer 2020 unisex Eau de Toilette. This fragrance will help you make unforgettable memories full of summer sunsets which characterise this fresh citrussy-woody composition.
- limited edition of the iconic CK One Summer
- includes stickers with summer motifs
- the 2020 bottle was designed in collaboration with Joe Cruz
Composition of the fragrance
The refreshing opening notes of ginger, paired with sea salt to form a duo full of energy, will caress you like an evening summer breeze. A warm, woody quality is provided by benzoin, sandalwood, and amber to ensure a heated drydown and a lasting summer ride for all your senses.
Story of the fragrance
First limited summer edition of the new decade is represented by CK One Summer 2020 in a matte bottle in turquoise contrasting with yellow. This combination evokes the colours of a swimming pool on a hot summer day. The visual style was created by Joe Cruz.
The signature approach of this artist, characterised by strong lines, daring colour combination, and vintage images, was embodied in a perfume bottle which perfectly captures the hot summer feel. The fragrance comes with a set of stickers you can use to personalise your flacon.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Salt, Ginger, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.