Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Deep EuphoriaIngredients
Sensual, passionate, provocative and purely feminine – that is Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria Eau de Parfum, which will stimulate your senses with feelings of euphoria. Be ready for compliments, as this intense fragrance will entice everyone around you instantly, lingering on the skin for an endless length of time.
- a distinctive floral chypre fragrance
- for a sophisticated, strong woman
- ideal for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance:
The fragrance opens with fresh notes of Cascalone® and white pepper, only to then transition to notes of sensual rose, peony, potent jasmine and warm wood. The base notes of the fragrance consist of patchouli and musk that stay on the skin even after a long day and lend the fragrance its charm and unprecedented voluptuousness.
Story of the fragrance:
Deep Euphoria is a more intense and more voluptuous interpretation of the legendary Euphoria from 2005, which has won countless awards and is one of the most popular fragrances of all time. You too can try this sensual fragrance, which will captivate you and all the men around you. The fragrance was launched in 2016.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mandarin Leaf, White Pepper, Cascalone®
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
Articles about Calvin Klein Deep EuphoriaArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.