Calvin Klein Eternity AirEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Eternity AirIngredients
Eternity Air Eau de Parfum for women by Calvin Klein is like a deep breath of fresh spring air. It is an expression of pure joy in life and love that knows no borders.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic, modern woman
- suitable for daily wear, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
The introduction to the scent blends sweet grapefruit and redcurrant with the fresh notes of crystal clean air. Soon afterwards, the heart appears, formed of delicate peonies, lily of the valley and irresistibly sweet pear. The base of the overall composition is a mixture of warm cedarwood, amber and musk, making the scent extremely seductive and attractive.
The story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum is a sparkling, fresh interpretation of the legendary Eternity perfume. Just like its predecessor, Eternity Air is a story of deep, devoted love. The delicate fragrance was launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Airy Notes, Black Currant, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pear, Peony, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.