Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Euphoria MenIngredients
Intoxicating happiness and perpetual passion – these exact feelings are brought to you by the Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette. You too can enjoy the perfectly balanced composition of this fragrance and use it to highlight your unique character.
- a captivating, aromatic oriental fragrance of true gentlemen
- a unique combination of freshness and sensuality
- for courageous men who crave attention
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a ginger pepper cocktail followed by an explosion of stimulating black basil, aromatic sage and bold cedar leaf. The base notes consist of subtle yet warm Brazilian rosewood, complemented by spicy amber, exotic patchouli and delicate suede. It is this combination that lends the fragrance depth, sensuality and attractive masculinity as well as a long-lasting trail.
Story of the fragrance
The Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette was launched in 2006. Its simple bottle contains a captivating woody-oriental fragrance that immerses its wearer in an intoxicating feeling of success.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Cedar, Basil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Brasilian Rose Wood, Patchouli, Amber, Suede
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.