- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Obsessed IntenseIngredients
Mysterious, passionate, unrepeatable – that’s Obsessed Intense Eau de Parfum for women by Calvin Klein. Immerse yourself in memories of your most passionate love, which grew into a complete obsession.
- unusual aromatic fragrance
- for the modern confident woman
- suitable for both daytime wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
To begin with, fresh notes of citrus fruit intertwine with gentle, sweet elemi. The heart is dominated by elegant white lavender and strong aromatic sage, which combine with violet petals to create a truly original combination. The depth and sensuality give the scent a base built on labdanum, sophisticated musk and warm amber.
The story of the fragrance
The Obsessed perfume collection by Calvin Klein redefines our perceptions of men’s and women’s fragrances. The eau de parfum for women contains lavender – an ingredient that is utterly typical of men’s aftershave, while the men’s fragrance is built on a base of sweet and elegant vanilla. Obsessed Intense, introduced in 2018, is a more pronounced variation of Obsessed from 2017.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Tangerine, Elemi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Lavender, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Labdanum, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.