Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera Herrera for MenIngredients
Created by a woman for all charismatic men who care about exquisite style and elegance. Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette for Men was designed for modern gentlemen who want to bring out their personality through a sophisticated and sensual fragrance.
- floral woody fragrance which enhances the seductive charm of a man
- created for a man who appreciates women
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
Carolina Herrera Herrera for Men slowly opens with aromatic notes of soothing lavender in a surprising combination with citrus leaves. After a few moments, you’ll notice the spicy aroma of cloves, the bittersweet notes of neroli, geranium, and refreshing green pepper leaves. The exciting concert of different accords ends with a finale provided by the woody notes of amber and sandalwood in the base of this elegant Eau de Toilette for men.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Lavender, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Clove, Geranium
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tobacco, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.