Chloé Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Chloé Roses de ChloéIngredients
A bouquet of flowers, romance, and female beauty will never go out of style. Just like Chloé Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette for women, a fragrance with the aroma of hundreds of Damask rose petals. This unique perfume will perfectly underscore your natural charm.
- fresh floral fragrance
- for a charming, elegant woman
- ideal fragrance for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance:
The opening will inundate you with refreshing notes of bergamot, lemon, and sweet lychee. Later comes the gentle floral heart containing Damask rose surrounded by accords of magnolia, cedar wood, and juicy fruits. The base includes musk, amber, and woody notes you’ll be able to smell on your skin for many hours.
Story of the fragrance:
This fragrance was introduced in 2013. Its luxurious bottle reflects the pure, elegant soul of the French fashion brand Chloé. The glass is delicately pleated, while the neck is decorated with a hand-tied ribbon in a romantic pink colour.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Litchi, Tarragon, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar, Apple, Magnolia, Peach, Black Currant, Damask Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Amber, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.