Davidoff Cool WaterShower Gel for Men
You save 17%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Davidoff Cool Water
Davidoff Cool Water shower gel complements the fragrance in the same range perfectly. It leaves the skin fresh, soft, and full of fragrance to stimulate the senses and increase self-esteem, so each wash is a great experience.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Orange Tree Blossom, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Sandalwood, Moss
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
About the brand Davidoff
Davidoff perfume carries the name of its founder, Zino Davidoff, who was known as the “King of Cigars”. The tobacco company Zino inherited from his father entered the world of perfume in the 1980s. The small family firm grew quickly and the Davidoff brand became a favourite far beyond its native Switzerland.
Nowadays, the Davidoff fragrance includes dozens of different scents, with leading perfumers working to create them. Clearly the biggest success has been the Davidoff Cool Water collection, which caused a minor revolution in the world of perfume. Each Davidoff aftershave and perfume has its own unique character and they all awaken a desire to live life with a greater intensity.
Zino Davidoff was himself a master of the art of life. He travelled the entire world; for Davidoff adventure and challenges happened every single day. All of this could be seen in his work. The Davidoff name means joy, timeless style and a taste for discovering new things. Davidoff means experiencing life to the fullest.