- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg Secret III Patchouli NobleIngredients
Enjoy the game of intimate seduction. The Eisenberg Secret III Patchouli Noble Eau de Parfum for men is a legend that came tto life. Succumb to its intimate attractive fragrance, which blossoms around patchouli, a mythical oriental ingredient.
- a woody oriental fragrance with distinctive notes of patchouli
- for men who prefer timeless fragrances
- perfect for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
Patchouli is both extravagant and sophisticated and it will lead you to contrasting lands where you will uncover both of these aspects. The top notes of the Eisenberg Secret III Patchouli Noble Eau de Parfum are a veritable explosion of spices, which include cinnamon, cloves, pepper and nutmeg, with accords of bergamot and lemon. A blazing cardamom elevates the hypnotic and sensual side of patchouli, which unites with vetiver, lavender, geranium, sage, rose and violet to form the heart of the fragrance. The base notes combine the strength and emotion of patchouli with intimate accords of myrrh, which adds another level of energetic charisma. The base also offers notes of palisander wood, iris, labdanum, benzoin, tonka beans, vanilla and musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Clove, Cardamom, Lemon, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Geranium, Patchouli, Lavender, Sage, Vetiver, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Vanilla, Myrrh, Iris, Musk, Palisandr Rosewood, Benzoin, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.