- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eisenberg Start SOS BoutonsCharacteristics
Meet the new must-have product for a healthier looking skin. The Eisenberg Start SOS Boutons gel against imperfections uses the synergic power of natural ingredients such as extracts from black willow bark and microalgae. It fights pimples and speeds up the regeneration of other skin imperfections caused by urban pollution and other factors. The product has not only amazing cleansing and exfoliating effects, but it also soothes the skin and improves its overall appearance.
- effectively combats skin imperfections
- accelerates regeneration of pimples
- has exfoliating and soothing effects
- leaves the skin visibly clearer
- helps improve the overall appearance of your skin
- can be used at any point during the day
- dermatologically tested
→ 10 women and 10 men aged 18 to 30 used the product for 28 days
- 100% confirmed the gel tightened enlarged pores
- 95% noticed that it improved the overall appearance of their skin
- 90% said it removed impurities and pimples
- 100% agreed that the product didn’t cause irritation
- purslane extract – has soothing, antioxidant, and moisturising effects,
reduces irritation and protects your skin’s DNA from damage
- moringa seed extract – has amazing cleansing effects and provides
protection from the negative impacts of the stressful urban environment
- extract from microalgae – eliminates sebum production, improves overall texture
of the skin, and has oxygenating and energising effects
- free of mineral oils, colourants, and phthalates
How to apply:
Apply locally to your pimples and other skin imperfections several times a day. Avoid the eye area.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Regulation of excessive sebum, Anti-acne
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.