Elizabeth Arden Green TeaEau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Elizabeth Arden Green TeaIngredients
Just like sipping on a fresh cup of high-quality green tea. The Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Toilette for women will boost your energy instantly. Its citrusy freshness will transport you to a warm, sunny day even if it’s freezing cold outside.
- a citrusy, aromatic fragrance
- for women who want to feel carefree
- ideal for spring and summer days
Composition of the fragrance
As you first lean in to smell the fragrance, you will instantly experience a burst of sparkling citrus fruit, rhubarb, mint and bergamot. The middle notes step forward, revealing jasmine, carnation, fennel, musk and amber. An undertone of oakmoss, aromatic clove and green tea also unfolds, which is what makes this fragrance irresistible.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was created by the perfumer Francis Kurkdjian in 1999. The bottle itself gives off a sense of freshness – it is a light green colour and is decorated with the image of a tea leaf.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Mint, Orange Peel, Rhubarb
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Jasmine, Musk, Carnation, Fennel
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Jasmine, Clove, Musk, Cumin, Green Tea
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
Articles about Elizabeth Arden Green TeaArticles
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.