Gucci BambooEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Gucci BambooIngredients
Gucci Bamboo Eau de Parfum is the perfect accessory for the strong woman with refined taste who inspires everyone around her.
- an elegant, floral, woody scent
- for the independent, romantic woman
- suitable for both daytime and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with refreshing notes of bergamot, soon yielding to an exotic floral heart. A luxury bouquet of lilies, ylang-ylang and orange blossom promotes confidence and femininity. The gourmet vanilla, intense sandalwood and amber accord in the base provide a captivating and seductive fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
The designers at Gucci love bamboo, which is why they often use it – including for the handle of the iconic handbags. Their fascination with this plant has even reached the bottle of the Bamboo fragrance. The glass is cut like a precious diamond, while the lid resembles a silver bamboo cane.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Orange Tree Blossom, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood, Tahitian Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.