GUERLAIN L'Homme Idéal Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description GUERLAIN L'Homme IdéalIngredients
Ideal man – myth, or reality? The perfect man you dream of might not exist, but that’s actually a good thing. Contemporary men are simply hedonists at heart, they want to be themselves and freely enjoy their life. And Guerlain L’Homme Idéal was created exactly with these men in mind.
- aromatic fragrance with almond notes
- for a hedonist who enjoys life
- in a minimalist bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with sparkling and fresh notes of citrus, rosemary and orange blossom. Its incredibly seductive heart, reminiscent of delicious amaretto, features almond and tonka bean. Finally, Indian vetiver, warm cedar wood and leather provide the base notes which linger on your skin the longest.
Story of the fragrance
The composition permeated by almond notes was created by Thierry Wasser. This fragrance was first introduced in 2014 and it comes in a luxurious square bottle with faceted sides.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon, Rosemary, Orange Blossom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Amaretto
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Leather
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.