You save 49%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Juliette has a gun Sunny Side UpIngredients
Looking for something other than the typical citrussy summer fragrance? Then Juliette Has a Gun Sunny Side Up Eau de Parfum might be exactly what you want. This refreshing and woody fragrance reminds you of rays of sunshine and a day on the beach.
- creamy fragrance which smells like a sun lotion
- introduced in 2017
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
Sunny Side Up centres around the creamy note of sandalwood. Its tenderness is enhanced with the milky note of coconut and vanilla with silky aroma of musk mallow. Jasmine and amyris bring together the image of a tropical paradise, and orris butter give the fragrance a sensual, mysterious character.
Story of the fragrance
“Sunny side up” is a common expression for a fried egg which the perfumer Romano Ricci used as a playful name for his summer fragrance. Sunny Side Up is a perfume that will instantly lift your spirits – it evokes the summer feel, summer holidays, and warm rays of sunshine .
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Vanilla, Amyris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orris Root, Coconut Milk, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Iso E Super, Ambrette
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.