Juliette has a gun Vanilla Vibes Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Juliette has a gun Vanilla VibesIngredients
Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Do you recognise the ocean air mixed with the sweet scent of summer? Sunshine tickles your skin as whispering waves wash over your ankles. This isn’t a dream, it’s the Juliette has a gun Vanilla Vibes Eau de Parfum. Remind yourself of the carefree summer months at any time during the year.
- an oriental fragrance
- a unisex fragrance – for both men and women
- evokes the memory of hot summer days
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance bursts open with fresh sea salt, evoking the salty sea air. The gourmand scent of vanilla follows, accompanied by orchid. The base, which lingers on the skin, reveals exotic tonka beans, captivating musk, warm sandalwood and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
The clear and untamable nature of the sea is reflected both in the fragrance and the design of the bottle, which combines the colour of sand and sky-blue water. The fragrance was launched in 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Tonka Beans, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.