- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay TolerianeCharacteristics
Looking for a way to properly remove makeup and impurities from sensitive skin without any unpleasant reactions? The light milky texture of La Roche-Posay Toleriane gentle cleansing cream will take care of that without causing dryness or irritation. Your skin will be clean, moisturised and fresh with a comfortable feeling.
- gently removes impurities and makeup
- prevents skin dehydration, doesn’t irritate it
- restores comfort of your skin after only 1 use
- suitable for normal, dry or sensitive skin
- light milky texture
Results of testing:
→ tested by 117 women aged 18-67 twice a week for 4 weeks
- 97.4% agreed their skin was clean
- 88.9% agreed the product removed makeup
- 99.1% agreed the product was gentle on the skin
- 92.3% agreed their skin was moisturised
- La Roche-Posay thermal water
- panthenol, niacinamide, glycerol – soothe, hydrate and protect dry skin
- coco-betaine – removes impurities and makeup without irritation
- free of soap, fragrance and preservatives
How to apply:
Massage a sufficient amount of the product into wet skin, lather up, rinse thoroughly with water and then pat your skin dry without rubbing.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, normal, dry
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.