Lacoste Red Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Lacoste RedIngredients
Throw yourself into all of life’s challenges with the Lacoste Red Eau de Toilette. You will undoubtedly succeed, as Lacoste Red is the fragrance of winners. It combines casualness and freedom, which is symbolised by the crocodile logo on the bottle’s red background. Discover a unique cocktail of aromatic ingredients that will destine you for success.
- a combination of elegance, athletic style and charm
- simple yet sophisticated design
- for both everyday wear and evening events
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes present the combination of green apple and precious thuja. The middle notes of patchouli, spruce and cedar add to the piquancy of the fragrance. The mysterious aroma of jasmine gives it aphrodisiac qualities. The finale belongs to vetiver and captivating musk.
Story of the fragrance
Even though it was launched back in 2004, the Lacoste Red Eau de Toilette continues to be valued for its timeless combination of fragrance accords. It is designed for men who don’t compromise and love winning. Just like all Lacoste fragrances, it embodies casual and unique charm.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Thuja
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Spruce, Cedar, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Patchouli, Musk
- Fragrance category
Articles about Lacoste RedArticles
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.