Lalique Encre Noire A L'Extreme Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 70%
- About the brand
- Review 15
Description Lalique Encre Noire A L'ExtremeIngredients
Tread the line between light and darkness. That is where you find Lalique Encre Noire À L’Extrême Eau de Parfum – an embodiment of masculine sensuality. Immerse yourself in this intense woody fragrance that seductively combines cypress with other earthy notes.
- chypre woody fragrance with delicate citrus undertones
- created for all strong men who don’t fear obstacles
- the fragrance will reinvigorate your sensuality and give you strength
Composition of the fragrance
Immerse yourself in the world of woody notes in the opening and let notes of cypress, elemi essence, and bergamot welcome you in. The sensuality and intensity is then underscored by Haitian vetiver with incense and iris root. Finally, notes of sandalwood, patchouli, and benzoin give this fragrance a unique character.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique Encre Noire À L ’Extrême is a new definition of masculinity. The fragrance represents a stronger, more sensual and richer successor to Lalique Encre Noire. It reveals a new side of masculinity: sensual, elegant, sophisticated, and seductive.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Cypress, Elemi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Haitian Vetiver, Orris, Incense
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.