- About the brand
Description Lalique de LaliqueIngredients
Celebrate your femininity with a sparkling floral perfume. The Lalique Lalique Eau de Parfum for women is an ideal candidate – it combines blossoming flowers with notes of fruit, vanilla, and musk. It’s a sensual affair that will capture the heart of any modern, self-confident woman.
- fresh, floral everyday fragrance with oriental undertones
- a perfectly harmonious Eau de Parfum for women of all ages
- a fragrance from an iconic line in a gorgeous bottle
Composition of the fragrance:
This Eau de Parfum is just as timeless as its main notes. The opening contains three floral superstars of the fragrance world: the delicate rose, the intoxicating jasmine, and the powdery gentle iris. The heart of the fragrance then introduces fruity notes of blackcurrant leaves, playfully sour blackberry, and a light touch of pear. The drydown contains spicy white musk, warm bourbon vanilla, and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum is part of the Lalique de Lalique line which was first introduced back in 1992. This particular fragrance was created by Marie-Claude Lalique, a granddaughter of a master glass-maker.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clove Flower, Jasmine, Rose, Orris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pear, Blackberry, Black Currant Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.