Mancera Musky Garden Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Mancera Musky GardenIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Mancera Musky Garden Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cranberries, Citrus Fruit, White Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Indian Jasmine, Iris, Bulgarian Rose, Patchouli Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Amber, Blackberry, Raspberry
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.