Montblanc Individueleau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Montblanc IndividuelIngredients
Mont Blanc Individuel expresses a self-confident and independent man who is original and individualistic. Such man loves freedom and space, he is not afraid to form his own opinions and each of his steps takes him to his goal. Mont Blanc Individuel is a reflection of luxury, sophisticated design, and endless elegance.
The head of this fragrance is formed by a unique combination of essences of bergamot, fresh pineapple, cinnamon, and fresh mint together with distinctive juniper, captivating coriander, rosemary, and intoxicating lavender. Its manly heart contains nutmeg, exotic bloom of orange tree, jasmine, and playful violet. Its sensual base consists of patchouli, warm sandal wood, and smooth oakmoss. Its composition of aromas is complemented by tonka beans, seductive musk, and lovely amber. This unique perfume by Mont Blanc can be worn in any situation.
Mont Blanc Individuel for men pleasantly refreshes you and perfectly emphasizes your personality.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Lavender, Juniper, Mint, Rosemary, Pineapple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Oak, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.