Montblanc Individuel Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 18
Description Montblanc IndividuelIngredients
Blending in with the crowd isn’t the way to go. The Montblanc Individuel Eau de Toilette for men accentuates your personality perfectly, allowing you to be yourself. Submit to its fruity notes that intertwine with warm notes of sandalwood.
- an oriental woody fragrance
- for men who love being themselves
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
At first you’ll be able to smell aromatic spices in combination with fresh bergamot and sweet pineapple. As the initial notes fade, violet, jasmine and orange blossom step into the spotlight. The base notes, which stay on the skin for the longest amount of time, consist of amber, exotic tonka bean, oak, musk, patchouli and warm sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Montblanc Individuel was launched in 2003. The nose behind the fragrance is the perfumer Pierre Bourdon, who designed it specifically for men who want to stand out.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pineapple, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Lavender, Juniper, Mint, Bergamot, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom, Violet, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Musk, Oak, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.