Montblanc Legend Spiriteau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Montblanc Legend SpiritIngredients
Mont Blanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette is a fragrance with a manly aroma whose joie de vivre and alluring honesty will simply enchant you. The sensory experience demonstrates a personality captured in a moment of absolute freedom and harmony – a temperamental expression of masculinity.
Straight from the beginning, Mont Blanc Legend Spirit shines with first notes of pink pepper, bitter grapefruit, and sparkling bergamot. After a while, they’re overpowered by an intense-yet-harmonious aroma of lavender, hypnotic cardamon, and refreshing aquatic base. White wood quietly intermingles with oakmoss, and a note of white musk completes the whole flawless composition.
Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette was inspired by all the shades and forms of white, from snowflakes to white marble. The fragrance warms up and vibrates on your skin on contact with air, and then gradually intensifies. Treat yourself to a bit of luxury!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Lavender, Water Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Oakmoss, White Woods
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.