Moschino Funny! Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Moschino Funny!Ingredients
Whether it’s Monday or Friday, 7am or 9pm, snowing or sunny ‒ it’s never a bad idea to have fun! The Moschino Funny! Eau de Toilette rides a wave of cheeky playfulness and carefree rhythm of life. Surrender to positive emotions, happiness and a good mood.
- for women full of playfulness and vitality
- will appeal to everyone who likes to have fun and enjoy life
- An Eau de Toilette suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the Moschino Funny! are a combination of bitter orange, redcurrant and pink pepper, which adds spice to the whole composition. As soon as these notes fade, you will experience enchanting floral notes of jasmine, violet and peony, which will awaken your tender side. Your feminine charm will be augmented by the base notes, which reveal a combination of sensual musk, moss, cedar and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bitter Orange, Red Currant, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Jasmine, Peony, Green Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Moss, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.