- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Mugler Alien FusionIngredients
Just like a mystical talisman born in the heart of the desert while the sun meets the moon during an eclipse, the fiery red bottle of Mugler Alien Fusion Eau de Parfum hides remarkable feminine energy, a scent with notes of sensuous vanilla and warm cinnamon.
- floral-oriental fragrance
- great for women who want to feel unique
- successor of the cult favourite Mugler Alien
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of Mugler Alien Fusion is a unique meeting of spicy notes of cinnamon and the piquant ginger. In the heart of the composition, intoxicating floral essences of tuberose pairs with lightly fruity and bitter orange blossom. The base of this Eau de Parfum then wraps you in a warm embrace of sweet vanilla and white amber.
Story of the fragrance
Alien Fusion Eau de Parfum follows in the footsteps of its popular predecessor, the Mugler Alien. The new bottle, reminiscent of a talisman, has a more enticing colour, and the original deep and mysterious purple has been replaced with intense red which represents the setting sun.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.