MuglerAlien Man Fusion Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Mugler Alien Man FusionIngredients
Mugler Alien Man Fusion Eau de Toilette was born in the middle of the desert, capturing the exact tumultuous moment when the Sun meets the Moon. The perfumed trail it leaves on your skin will be equally as fascinating as the second when the day blends into the night.
- spicy fragrance with woody and leathery notes
- ideal for everyday wear and special occasions
- designed by Fanny Bal and Dominique Ropion
Composition of the fragrance
Your senses will be hit by not one, but three different levels of vibrating scent. First comes the enchanting combination of ginger and cinnamon, followed by the elegant and pleasantly sweet osmanthus and leather. Finally, you’ll notice electrifying notes of coffee and woods.
Story of the fragrance
The powerful and sensual Mugler Alien Man Fusion was introduced in 2019 as a fragrance loosely inspired by its predecessor – the Mugler Alien Man. The striking Alien Man Fusion bottle in the shade of midnight blue was inspired by the iconic bottle of Alien Talisman.
Mugler Alien Fusion Eau de Parfum for women is the feminine counterpart to this masculine Eau de Toilette, forming a perfect complementary duo.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Wood, Coffee
- Fragrance category
- leather, spicy, woody
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.