You save 19%
- Review 1
Description NOVELLISTA Oud VentureIngredients
NOVELLISTA OUD VENTURE Eau de Parfum will help you turn your back on everything that’s ordinary and explore places where the air is filled with the mysterious scents of the orient. A single sniff will lead you on a journey through an endless desert full of enigmas.
- woody oriental fragrance for men
- thoroughly elaborate and mysterious
- created by French perfumer Marc Zini
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moment you’ll notice a combination of somanthus with exotic cardamon and saffron which invite your senses on a journey to the unknown. They’re followed by a warm wind of the desert evoked by notes of guaiac wood, papyrus essential oil and patchouli. The fragrance then leads you on a sensory path to ancient cities and marketplaces thanks to notes of agarwood, myrrh and black pepper.
Inspired by: The Wisdom of the Sands
The designer of NOVELLISTA OUD VENTURE was inspired by the unfinished philosophical novel The Wisdom of the Sands by French author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. This book explores the topics of spiritual morality and values and presents eternal problems of humanity. The atmosphere of the desert where it takes place is impeccably reflected in the composition of this sensual Eau de Parfum.
NOVELLISTA OUD VENTURE Eau de Parfum has an exceptionally high concentration of essential oils and the purest natural ingredients to ensure great longevity and a gradual release of the fragrance.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Saffron, Cardamom, Osmanthus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Papyrus, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Agar Wood, Black Pepper
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody