NOVELLISTARose Chant Eau de Parfum Limited Edition Unisex
Description NOVELLISTA Rose ChantIngredients
Create your own, completely unique adaptation of a famous romantic lovestory. NOVELLISTA Rose Chant unisex Eau de Parfum is an olfactory take on The Nightingale and the Rose – a story which inspired numerous operas and ballets. This fragrance will linger on your skin like a work of art.
- floral fragrance for women and men
- limited edition in a black matte bottle
- created by perfumer Alex Lee
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes feature two kinds of rose – the so-called cabbage rose, and Damask rose. They come together harmoniously with sweet iris blossom, soon followed by Bulgarian rose and deepened by jasmine. A pinch of cinnamon adds a mystical character, evoking a story of intoxicating love. The base notes include sandalwood and cedarwood, anchoring the composition while musk adds a touch of carnal beauty.
Fragrance inspired by: The Nightingale and the Rose
Oscar Wilde wrote a tragic story so powerful that it inspired even master perfumers. In The Nightingale and the Rose, a tender little bird sacrifices her life for the sake of a young man, and creates the most beautiful red rose to make his love last. Rose is also the flower this fragrance was dedicated to.
The composition of NOVELLISTA Rose Chant of course features the queen of all flowers, but it also reflects the deep and unconditional love of the romantic story. “Give me a red rose,” she cried, “and I will sing you my sweetest song.” (Oscar Wilde, The Nightingale and the Rose)
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rose de Mai, Iris, Turkish Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Jasmin Sambac, Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category