Paco RabanneBlack XS (2018) Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Paco Rabanne Black XS (2018)Ingredients
Paco Rabanne Black XS (2018) for men is a lively and unrestrained fragrance full of wild rock 'n' roll energy.
- a woody oriental fragrance
- for individualistic men
- suitable especially for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The intense citrussy beginning is like an explosion of freshness, tamed only by seductive notes of sage. The heart of the fragrance contains tolu balsam, cinnamon, black cardamom and a gourmand touch of praline. Ebony and rosewood in the drydown will wrap you in a warm embrace and captivating amber and patchouli will make you feel absolutely special.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Black XS (2018) was inspired by the rebellious spirit of rock 'n' roll. It’s an edgier and more intense version of the eponymous Eau de Toilette from 2005.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Marigold, Lemon, Sage, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Praline, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Tolu Balm
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Palisandr Rosewood, Patchouli, Ebony Wood, Black Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.