Paco Rabanne Olympéa Legend Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 17
Description Paco Rabanne Olympéa LegendIngredients
Rediscover your allure and your beauty. Paco Rabanne Olympéa Legend Eau de Parfum for women is a combination of noble floral freshness and oriental notes.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- for women who want to emphasise their style
- created by the perfumer Loc Dong
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes are provided by the unusual combination of apricot and plum with sea salt which slowly blends into the heart full of floral notes dominated by the piercing scent of ginger blossom. The warm, gourmand base of Paco Rabanne Olympéa Legend combines the notes of sand and amber with the sweetness of vanilla and tonka bean.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Plum, Apricot, Sea Salt
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Ginger Flower
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sand, Amber, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.