Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Maneau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet ManIngredients
Somewhere between light and darkness was born Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man, an intense and powerful fragrance. Immerse your senses in the earthy notes of pepper, mint, and patchouli, and discover the stunning aroma of a real man.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for modern men who crave excitement
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man will lure you in from the first moment with its combination of herbs dominated by fresh mint and coriander. They are later joined by the spicy note of black pepper and strong amber, and the whole sensual experience finishes with a duo of oakmoss and earthy patchouli.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Ambergris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.