The Europlug is not compatible with UK sockets.
Product description Philips DryCare BHD176/00
Built for performance, designed for style
Philips DryCare Pro AC dryer has a professional AC motor that reaches up to 95km/h of air speed for fast and professional results. Lightweight, the hairdryer is also easier to handle and results in a comfortable drying experince.
Beautifully styled hair
- 2200W of fast, high performance drying power
- 7mm styling concentrator for perfect styling results
- Ionic conditioning for shiny, frizz-free hair
- Volume diffuser enhances volume, for curls and bouncy styles
- Fast drying, powerful AC motor
- Cold shot, a burst of cold air to set your style
Less Hair Damage
- ThermoProtect temperature setting
Easy to use
- 3 heat and 2 speed settings for full control
- Light weight
- Pro Hairdryer
- 2200W AC Motor, 95 km/h
Shine and Condition
- Ionic conditioning enables anti-static drying. Charged negative ions eliminate static, condition the hair and smooth down the hair cuticles to intensify the hair's shine and glossiness. The result is smooth and frizz-free hair that shines beautifully.
- Philips DryCare Pro hairdryer has a lighter and compact design making it more comfortable to use. The handle has a ergonomic design, making it easy to grip and hold.
Cold shot of air
- A must-have professional function, the Cold Shot button provides an intense burst of cold air. It is used after styling to set the style.
- Philips DryCare Pro 2200W has a high performance AC motor developed for the professional market. It generates up to 95km/h of air speed for fast and effective results.
- The volume diffuser spreads the flow of air across the hair, boosting volume and reducing frizz while drying. For best results, hold the diffuser close to the crown and root area. The diffuser’s fine textured pins will add volume, maximize thickness, bounce and help shape curls.
2200W of power
- The DryCare Pro hairdryer has a fast, high performance airflow for 2200W of professional drying and styling results.
- The ThermoProtect temperature setting provides the optimal drying temperature and gives additional protection from overheating the hair. With the same powerful airflow, you will get the best results in a caring way.
- Easily set and control the heat and speed settings to create the perfect style. Choose from 3 heat and 2 speed settings for full control and precise drying and styling.
- The 7mm opening of the nozzle concentrates the flow of hair for precision styling on specific areas. The ideal attachement for brushing while drying and styling.
- Pro Hairdryer
- 2200W AC Motor, 95 km/h
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Wattage: 2200 W
- Power: 2200 W
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Motor: AC Motor
- Foldable handle: No
- Cool shot
- Dual voltage: No
- Ceramic coating
- Ion conditioning
- Hanging loop
- Nozzle / Concentrator
- Number of attachments: 2
- Travel Pouch included: No
- 2-year guarantee
- Type of power supply
About the brand Philips
Philips has been a household name for more than a century, more precisely for over 120 years. During this time, Philips earned a name for itself as the go-to brand for electric appliances, including tools designed for personal care.
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.