Ralph Lauren Polo BlackEau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Ralph Lauren Polo BlackIngredients
Highlight your masculinity and strength. The Ralph Lauren Polo Black Eau de Toilette is a spicy and sophisticated fragrance for all men who enjoy living in the city under any circumstances and want to appear professional.
- a woody, aromatic fragrance
- for energetic adventurers and fearless gentlemen
- launched in 2005, created by the perfumer Pierre Negrin
Composition of the fragrance
Ralph Lauren Polo Black opens with juicy, tropical notes of tangerine and mango, which will transport you to exotic lands. The captivating sage in the opening subtly softens the fruity sweetness, whilst in the heart of the fragrance patchouli deepens the exotic element of the whole composition. In the bold, masculine base, the warm accords of sandalwood and enchanting tonka beans unite and give the Eau de Toilette a surreal softness and lengthen its trail.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mango, Tangerine, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren fragrance | American designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 in New York and grew up in Bronx. Working at a company selling neck ties had inspired him to start creating his own designs. He founded his own company in 1967. Since its very beginnings, the brand has become a symbol for the preppy style vaguely reminiscent of British aristocracy.
Ralph Lauren opened his first boutique in 1971 in Beverly Hills. These days, the brand has its branches in cities all over the world including London, Paris or Shanghai. The first Ralph Lauren fragrances had been introduced in the 70s and since then became a prominent part of Lauren’s fashion empire. Just like his other designs, Ralph Lauren’s fragrances show his attention to detail and a special talent for creating timeless elegance.