Ralph LaurenRomance Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Ralph Lauren RomanceIngredients
Are you a hopeless romantic at heart? If so, you’ll love Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum for women, as it embodies the essence of endless love. And just like your soulmate, this fragrance will always have a special place in your heart. Let yourself get carried away by the wave of love!
- a fruity floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both daily wear and romantic encounters
Composition of the fragrance
The romantic and sensual game opens with a sweet lychee accord, fragrant freesia and delicate rose, accompanied by a hint of spicy ginger. These notes are followed by clean lily, violet and lotus. The fragrance concludes with patchouli, captivating musk and moss.
Story of the fragrance
Ralph Lauren Romance was created by the successful perfumer Harry Fremont in 1998. The bottle is just as pure and elegant as the composition of the fragrance itself.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Litchi, Ginger, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Violet, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren fragrance | American designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 in New York and grew up in Bronx. Working at a company selling neck ties had inspired him to start creating his own designs. He founded his own company in 1967. Since its very beginnings, the brand has become a symbol for the preppy style vaguely reminiscent of British aristocracy.
Ralph Lauren opened his first boutique in 1971 in Beverly Hills. These days, the brand has its branches in cities all over the world including London, Paris or Shanghai. The first Ralph Lauren fragrances had been introduced in the 70s and since then became a prominent part of Lauren’s fashion empire. Just like his other designs, Ralph Lauren’s fragrances show his attention to detail and a special talent for creating timeless elegance.