- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Ralph Lauren SafariIngredients
Ralph Lauren Safari is inspired by the American lifestyle. It has a long tradition and symbolizes the call of the wild in the form of a return to the animal roots. It promotes the free spirit and joy of new discoveries and it is full of passion and romanticism.
It is designed for the women who refuse to be controled by the people around them and who want to get hold of their life and control it themselves, no matter what their age or social status are. Everybody can become free if they want, and Safari perfume is a great help there.
This is a very dynamic fragrance. Its initial tinge of moist wood formed by tones of galbanum, hyacinth, mandarins and aldehyde is replaced by a pleasant floral scent of its heart formed by tones of rose, lily of the valley, daffodil and iris. Its base contains spicy tones of vetiver, oakmoss, tonka beans, and styrax.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Aldehydes, Galbanum, Hyacinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Daffodil, Iris, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Tonka Beans, Styrax, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren fragrance | American designer Ralph Lauren was born in 1939 in New York and grew up in Bronx. Working at a company selling neck ties had inspired him to start creating his own designs. He founded his own company in 1967. Since its very beginnings, the brand has become a symbol for the preppy style vaguely reminiscent of British aristocracy.
Ralph Lauren opened his first boutique in 1971 in Beverly Hills. These days, the brand has its branches in cities all over the world including London, Paris or Shanghai. The first Ralph Lauren fragrances had been introduced in the 70s and since then became a prominent part of Lauren’s fashion empire. Just like his other designs, Ralph Lauren’s fragrances show his attention to detail and a special talent for creating timeless elegance.