- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Roberto Verino Pure ManIngredients
Roberto Verino Pure Man Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a spicy, woody scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Tangerine, Galbanum, Bergamot, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Clove, Seaweed, Basil, Lavender, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Roberto Verino
He introduced his first collection in 1982, gaining success immediately. His fame grew to such an extent that he became a leading figure in the Spanish fashion industry. It may be because Verino designed clothing that was practical and comfortable.
In 1993, Roberto Verino introduced his own cosmetics, which can be found in boutiques in the UK, Germany, France, and Japan. Roberto Verino perfumes, which we sell, are pleasant and modern and reflect a sense of what you need.