|Professional Hair Dye
Blonde hair will always be in style – so make sure yours looks absolutely stunning. Schwarzkopf Professional Blondme lightening and toning additive expertly lightens your hair by up to 9 shades and gives you the natural blonde mane you’ve been dreaming of. Achieve exactly the result you want at any time.
- evenly lightens your hair to ash blonde
- minimises hair damage during bleaching
- neutralises yellow undertones
- easy to use, with fast results
- also suitable for toning or highlighting
How to apply:
The product has to be mixed with the lightening powder and the Blondme developer that come with it.
Complete ingredients list
AQUA (WATER, EAU),CETEARYL ALCOHOL,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL, HUILE MINÉRALE),CETEARETH-20,BIS-DIISOPROPANOLAMINO-PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE/BIS-ISOBUTYL PEG-14 COPOLYMER,PHENOXYETHANOL,STEARETH-100,TETRASODIUM EDTA,CITRIC ACID,GLYCERYL STEARATE,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),ETIDRONIC ACID,AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE,PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL,TETRABROMOPHENOL BLUE,ACID RED 92,BUTYLOCTANOL,TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES,POLYSORBATE 20,HYDROLYZED KERATIN,GERANIOL,HYDROLYZED SILK
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if: — you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, — you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, — you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Avoid contact with eyes or damaged skin
- YOU MUST DO AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
- For professional use only.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions- such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, DO NOT APPLY THE PRODUCT.
Treat your hair with truly professional care products by Schwarzkopf Professional! This globally popular brand of hair care products works on the design of its products very closely with leading professional hair stylists who have extensive experience when it comes to hair care!
You can choose exactly what suits your hair type from the wide range of Schwarzkopf Professional products. The individual product lines are colour-coded for easy recognition and offer you everything you need to take care of your hair.
Schwarzkopf Professional has been on the market for over 100 years and in this time has learnt perfectly how to take care of your hair so as to keep it healthy under all circumstances. This successful company was originally a small drugstore run by Hans Schwarzkopf, a chemist, in Berlin. Hair products soon became very popular with his customers and their innovative technologies revolutionised the market for hair care.
Now Schwarzkopf Professional owns a huge number of patents and sets the pace for the global market. Schwarzkopf Professional hair care can be found in salons and shops on every continent. So if you want a truly professional appearance when it comes to your hair, go for Schwarzkopf Professional hair care – you won’t regret it!