You save 15%
- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Souletto FloramaniaIngredients
Whenever your home needs a breath of new life and cosiness, the Souletto Floramania room spray will make it happen. The sweet floral fragrance with notes of magnolia, jasmine and a drop of honey will make you look forward to spending time at home, whether that means being alone with a book or having fun with friends.
- a quick and easy way to fill any interior with a wonderful fragrance
- a floral fragrance with fruity notes that you’ll never get tired of
- the aroma is dispersed instantly thanks to a practical atomizer
- you can alternate between fragrances according to your current mood
- country of origin: France
Composition of the fragrance:
in the first instance you’ll recognise a combination of melon, pear and apple notes that will make your mouth water. Soon after that, the intoxicating scent of magnolia and jasmine becomes more prominent, taking over the composition. The floral duo is perfectly complemented by a pinch of pink clove and a drop of honey. All the aromas are surrounded by notes of delicately earthy vetiver, cedar wood and the clean powdery scent of musk.
Scent of Magnolia:
the Floramania fragrance is a combination of many notes, but the scent of magnolia is the most dominant of them all. This beautiful white flower is a symbol of feminine charm and delicacy, but also represents dignity and elegance. It will permeate your interior with natural vitality, bringing energy and evoking a sense of freedom. Additionally, it will make the area cosy, mentally transporting you to a blooming meadow.
How to use:
one spray disperses the fragrance evenly throughout the room. The intensity of the fragrance is dependent on the number of sprays.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Melon, Pear, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Carnation, Jasmine, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Vetiver
- Character of home fragrance
- floral, fruity