Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Review 3
Description Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud AswadIngredients
Discover the exotic nature of the Orient, where the air smells of oud, precious spices and rose. The Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad Unisex Eau de Parfum will take you straight there.
- an oriental, woody fragrance
- unisex – suitable for both men and women
- particularly ideal for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the fragrance reveals woody notes, romantic rose, precious saffron and thyme. The top notes slowly fade, gradually being replaced by aromatic cumin, warm agarwood, rose and delicate jasmine, accompanied by coriander and patchouli. The base notes, which linger on the skin for the longest time, include amber, leather, musk and agarwood.
Story of the fragrance
Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad was launched in 2018. Swiss Arabian is a brand famous for its Arabian fragrances which capture the beauty of the Orient.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Woody Notes, Thyme, Saffron, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Coriander, Agar Wood, Cumin, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Leather, Musk, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody