Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Versace Yellow Diamond IntenseIngredients
Diamonds elevate each outfit by a number of levels. The Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum for women has the same ability. It will immerse you in an irresistible citrus-floral fragrance. Are you ready for a truly intense experience?
- a citrus fragrance with pear and orange blossom
- a more intense version of the previous Versace Yellow Diamond
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this sparkling composition belongs to sweet pear, fresh citrusy bergamot, citron and neroli. The initial notes are then pushed into the background by captivating notes of freesia, subtly bitter orange blossom, osmanthus and delicate jasmine. The fragrance rests on a base of rare palo santo, amber, musk and benzoin.
The story of the fragrance
The Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum for women was launched in 2014 as a more intense and perfected version of Versace Yellow Diamond from 2011. This Eau de Parfum combines elegance, a touch of extravagance and a generous dose of luxury, as is typical for Versace.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Pear, Bergamot, Citron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Jasmine, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Palo Santo, Benzoin, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.