Wedding bathroom basket
Messed-up hair, smudged makeup, no deodorant? These are all things that can happen during your wedding. Give your guests some real comfort and supply the bathroom with a first-aid wedding basket where they can find everything they need. Which products should be in your wedding basket?
- Miniature fragrance sets: you might have forgotten to put on your perfume, or perhaps the fragrance has faded after a long day. That’s why having a few perfume miniatures is the perfect plan.
- Deodorant and antiperspirant: if your wedding celebrations involve dancing or there are even fun games going on, you’re going to sweat. A good-quality spray deodorant will help with that.
- Dental hygiene: for fresh breath and the perfect smile, put some mouthwash and dental floss in there.
- Hair products: put some hair gel and hairspray in the basket for styling. A few spare hair pins or hair elastics won’t go amiss either.
- Makeup removal: for makeup smudged by tears or kissing, include some makeup removal wipes, cotton pads and a good makeup remover.
- Hand cream: a hand cream will come in useful for people with dry hands.
- Sunscreen: if you’re having an outdoor wedding in the summer sunshine, don’t forget to include some sunscreen so your guests don’t get burnt.
- Liquid soap: if the soap runs out, make sure you have your own as a backup.
- Paper tissues, plasters and tampons will always come in handy.
You can decorate your wedding basket according to your wedding theme and add a few kind words for your guests. They will feel right at home at your wedding.