WoodwickIsland Coconut aroma diffuser with filling I.
- About the brand
Description Woodwick Island CoconutIngredients
The Woodwick Island Coconut aroma diffuser is a pleasant way to make your interior spaces smell great. The aroma diffuser contains a refill that, with the reeds inserted, gradually evaporates into the air, creating a truly homely scent in your room.
- a fruity fragrance
How to use:
This aroma diffuser is supplied with a refill. Keep out of the reach of children. If the diffuser refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse for several minutes with water. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coconut, Banana
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Creamy Notes, Ozone
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Aroma Diffuser
About the brand Woodwick
The luxury scented candles by Woodwick will make your home feel warmer and cosier. The unmistakable sound of their wooden wick conjures up an image of a fireplace in a mountain log cabin covered in pristine white snow. Enjoy this unique and intense experience with all of your senses.
Every Woodwick candle contains several perfectly combined aromatic essences which blend together into a full, harmonious composition that fills your home with an incredibly beautiful scent. Their top-quality paraffin is enriched with soy wax to help the candle burn longer and make it more biodegradable.
The authentic fragrance compositions, the characteristic sound of crackling wood and the sophisticated design have made these candles customer favourites since 2006. The visual effect is even better thanks to the wooden cap and the organic shapes of the hand-blown glass jars. Woodwick candles will elevate your home and bring you many lovely moments.